Monday 3 November 2008

EB Secret Santa answers.

Here are my answers for my Secret Santa.

Would you like something handmade as a gift?

Yes, if my SS is not too busy, but I don't really mind.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Colour?

My DH said it is "chocolate" LOL, but I like the traditional red and green.

Do you decorate the whole house or just a part of it?

Usually just the front door and the lounge room where the tree is.

Do you have any Christmas Traditions?

Sadly, not really as we are never in the same place 2 years in a row, all our family lives out of Sydney and we rotate around. This year as I will be heavily pregnant, we are not budging.

What sizes are your children?

Boy size 10
Girl size 8
Boy size 8

Do you like quick projects or things that take a little longer?

Both.

Is there anything that you like to collect?

buttons, ribbons, vintage patterns, yummy cake recipes

Hope this helps.

No comments: