Thursday 6 November 2008

Lovely.

It is so lovely to be sewing again. I am happily set up in 'my space" upstairs and am loving not having to pack up between sewing bursts.

Here are the fat quarters I just received from Belsizesquare. Aren't they divine!! Sarah is most dissapointed that there is not enough of one for a skirt.


This morning I whipped up these pants and matching bib for a GF's new baby, Bronte. (love the name!!) They will be heading off to the UK this afternoon.


Another Lazy Days skirt for Sarah. This one is a bit chrissmassy (is that a word??)


I am really keen to start planning and making some Christmas gifts, this blog has inspired me to get moving.
There is also the small matter of an English exam to sit next Wednesday that I really need to prepare for......


1 comment:

Nana Jan said...

Those fat quarters are fantastic! I've just spent a great 20 mins. browsing the Belsizesquare website.

I'm sure baby Bronte will look cute in the pants and matching bib.

Sounds like your new sewing space is certainly being put to good use.

Love, Nana Jan.