Monday 10 November 2008

Weekends...

This weekend we started to move Sarah into her new room, the boys old room (they have moved into Aunty Lisa's old room which is much bigger, confused??).
This is as far as we got.


Some photos of my new sewing area...





A pile of Dave's old shirts he culled, I am wondering what I can turn them into? I am sure I have seen a tutorial to turn a men's shirt into a dress for a girl, will have to google that one.


We minded a friend's daughter on Sat night and were rewarded with this, my favourite tea, YUM!!


And on Saturday night my wonderful husband sat down and watched Othello with me to help prepare for my English exam on Wednesday. Shakespeare is not really his thing so he was very brave, thanks honey.




1 comment:

Nana Jan said...

Your new sewing area is definitely taking shape. Love all those piles of fabric!

I can't believe how much bigger the boys' old room looks without the furniture. I'm sure you and Sarah are going to have a great time decorating it.

I'll keep my eyes open for any ideas using men's shirts.

Love, Nana Jan

P.S. Great work, Dave, in supporting Jo through Othello. I keep telling people you're a real 'snag' (sensitive new age guy)!