Saturday 11 October 2008

So lovely..

It is so lovely to be back in the world of craft blogs. I have spent hours over the past few days going through all my old favourites, and discovering a few new ones.

Motherguilt has been rearing her big ugly head as well, as I look at all the wonderful things others have been doing with their children. I used to be one of those mums before I got sick and went to bed for 10 weeks....

We will get back there again in time.

The kids did manage to find a few arty/crafty things to do while we were camping for 6 weeks though.

A giant turtle made on the beach...


Woodcarving and drawing by the campfire...


A shell necklace...
Some more sketching...

The boys are at cricket so Sarah and I are off to Spotlight to look for inspiration, and get some supplies for a few pressies we need to make, and then there is my planned 'Handmade Christmas' to start thinking about. Maybe the craftiness is on it's way back.

No comments: