Tuesday 26 February 2008

Sigh of relief...........

After a heart to heart with Dave last night I have decided to drop back to part-time at Uni. The semester has only just begun and already I am feeling very stressed. One of my subjects, Coasts and Catchments, seems to require a 3 unit HSC geography background which I don't have, even though I did the 2 prerequisites last year. So I have flicked that, maybe next year if I can read through alot of stuff over summer. I am also going to drop Development and Change in Asia and maybe do it next year.

I am left with English, and Creative Arts in the Classroom which will be hard enough on their own, lots of reading!!! I feel so free...............

I still need time for Bible Study prep, Scripture, looking after my family, and of course Friday Craft.

No comments: