Wednesday 30 September 2009

Oh how I've missed you...

I have been trying to stay away from op-shops in recent months, as I tackle some of the 'stuff' in our house. This morning I spent almost an hour in one, and came away with only three things, (two pillowcases, and this gorgeous girl).

Pretty darn good I thought!!!

Look at the colour of those eggs. Can I say how clever our chooks are at laying big, beautiful, yellow yolks, and eating all our scraps? Someone remarked recently that they are the fattest chooks they have ever seen.
Can I say how clever our kids are at never finishing their dinner...


My very first zip ever!! I have been putting off making anything with a zipper for years now, which kind of limits what you can make. Well this week at Monday Craft I was a very brave girl and decided to have a go and.... it really was not that hard.



4 comments:

sarah said...

Hi again! thank again for your comment on my blog! your first zipper is absolutely perfect!

I unforntuately, spend an hour last night trying to find my zipper foot... sigh. it's addictive you know...

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Fantastic eggs! I tackled the zip a while back, but have been really scared to try an 'invisible' one, which is easier apparently. But one step at a time I say, and I quite like a proper zip!

Pip said...

Cute doll! I have banned myself from the Tip Shop for the same reason - too much clutter to get rid of in my house already... : (

pippi said...

You must have had a wonderful teacher to show you how to put in such a perfect zipper.....