Friday 11 February 2011

Japanese Birthday for Ben.


We threw a little Japanese themed party for Ben's 2nd birthday. We all love sushi, and anything Japanese.
Matt taught the kids how to make sushi using the susheezi (very non-traditional of course!!).

Dave and I decorated the store bought slab cake with Sushi we made using LCM bars, lollies and fruit leather.
Sarah did a sushi craft with the little ones.
I bought a couple of sushi platters which were yummy!
The birthday boy wearing his outfit Dave bought him in Japan. These may or may not actually be PJs?? But who cares, he looked the part.
I decorated these noodles boxes with origami cranes. Origami is my new favourite hobby!!
I found these great wind-up sushi toys at Yoshi Jones to go in them, along with a few lollies.


1 comment:

pippi said...

so much fun... the wind up sushi has provided hours of fun!