Monday 15 December 2008

Secret Santa!!

This morning I was finally allowed to open the package that has been sitting on my desk for over a week, (driving the kids wild with curiosity). It was from my EB 'Secret Santa'.



It was full of lovely Christmas gifts including this gorgeous card, 3 felt blanket-stitched bookmarks (which the kids have already claimed, though I may steal one back if I can!!!),

a needlebook (very handy because I don't have one at all), a festive pincushion/ornament with a bell, a little bag full of cute buttons and some beautiful lime/chocolate ribbon.

And some yummy chocolates and a magazine to inspire.

Whew!! That was a lot!! Thanks so much to my Secret Santa, whoever you are, I hope you will reveal yourself at some stage. I love everything!!


*************************************************************************************

Below is what I sent to my SS recipient, I hope she likes it, and I REALLY hope the singlet fits her little boy because everytime I look at her blog he seems bigger!!







2 comments:

Jenny said...

You are lucky getting so many lovely things.I love the singlet you made for your Secret Santa person. Such a cute idea with the tree on the front!

Little Munchkins said...

Wow, lucky you! Your SS has been busy and those are lovely gifts.

And I think you have sent some gorgeous items to your SS recipient too :)