Friday 3 April 2009

Op-shop Heaven

Yesterday I visited Pippi and her wonderful op-shop on the northern outskirts of Sydney.

It seems to always have wonderful things, and is very cheap compared to other op-shops.

For a grandtotal of $18.50 I bought:

a pair of jeans for myself
two warm jackets for Ben (Sprout brand)
a simplicity pattern for baby kimono style PJ's
Peter Pan and Wendy
Happy Days with Jamie Oliver cookbook ($1, what a bargain)
a baby doll
a travel size 'Othello' game (which grandma recently taught Jonty how to play, so now he has taught me)
Easter decorations (3 bags of assorted ones)

And these red boots for Sarah.

She was so excited when I gave them to her (even though they smelled like an op-shop she said.)



1 comment:

pippi said...

Thanks for coming Jo. So glad that you got some bargains. Anytime you want to come up, please do. Always enjoy sharing my op shop with others.